Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bri-Bri's Bicycle Club: Come get free!

 Over the past year I have gained something worth more than rubies: Wisdom. Proverbs 14:10 says that each heart knows its own bitterness and no one can share its joy. The joy that I feel in knowing the truth about who I am and what I'm alive for is simply indescribable. I want everybody to know about the love of Christ. Somewhere along the course of growing up, somebody told me a lie and I believed it. But somewhere else along the course of my life, I perceived it. Thanks be to God for that. I was the person who claimed to be a follower of Christ but lived like hell. I could fool everyone around me but never even for a slither of a second could I fool God (the only one that matters). Read your bible so you can know what God has to say about your life. I read mine virtually everyday, and I get murked and cleaned up on a regular basis. Living a life for Christ is not about being perfect. UNDERSTAND THIS! It's about realizing how wretched and wicked we are by ourselves and clinging to the one holy and pure being that is God himself. I am often viewed as such a pure and innocent person now. It surprised me the first time someone said it, only because I remembered how rebellious, promiscuous and deceitful I was. When God gets inside...He does MAD renovations on the heart and mind. Trust me, I'm living proof of it. Now, I hate what is evil and cling to what is good. I hope that one day, somebody will read this, get encouraged and give it all up to the one who gave us life and who will eventually take it away. Pay attention to your life. Please. Satan's roaming around like a lion looking to devour us. Everyday alive is a fight for the Christian. We can't possibly fight evil if we don't even know how to use our sword (bible) or if we don't know what the enemy looks like. Cling to righteousness and HATE sin! This will save your life!

I ride my bike barefoot down  the street because there are some feelings that I can't afford to miss. I want to teach people to embrace who they are, like Oscar Wilde who said this: "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." God giveth and He taketh away, please do not be mistaken. It's easy to become polluted and perverted in this dirty world. Hold on for your life by loving God like a child. I'm more attractive being modest and speaking purely than when I dressed raunchy with a filthy mouth. I'm much happier with singing "Send me, I'll go!" to the top of my lungs with my roomie Angel and having sleep overs with wonderful people like Ashley Anglade, Anjelica Moore and Porsha Lorick instead of clubbing or being laid up next to somebody who has no right to my body. Apostle Paul said "Be very careful how you live-- not as unwise, but as wise; making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil."

"I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." Mark 10:15

"I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3

Eternal Wisdom from a simple children's song:
http://youtu.be/Bt7ARx1y6Rc

Peace & Love to you.

Sincerely,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment