Monday, September 27, 2010

My Crazy Heart

I want that kiss of life that electrifies my soul. God says, "Wait my child. Pray for peace and self-control." Antsy and anxious, I'm rebuked in my spirit. A fiery love swells up my heart. My mind, I have to clear it. When I think about it, it becomes hard to breath as my chest pumps with passion. The tiny heart whispers sweet nothings to my mind, deceitful in its fashion. The light sleeper that is love tosses and turns in her sleep. The travail she brings about causes my huge baby eyes to weep. My bitterness, you'll never know. My joy, you won't understand. I finally stopped moving, sat still and asked God "What's the plan?" Immature and child-like, my love's been put to rest. However, I can't even lie, I'm so excited for God's best!

A few words from my crazy heart.

So glad to have found my one true love.
Happily taken!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqy3LljAdA4

Peace & Love to you.
Sincerely,
Bri

p.s.- I love my vegetables now! I'll elaborate later! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment